Friday, November 15, 2013

Version 2.2.0 available

Version 2.2.0 is available since a few days. The design is updated to fit better with iOS 7.
In fact, I have decided to go for a release compatible with iOS 7 only.
Although I know it will left behind some users that may not want to (or cannot) upgrade to iOS 7. I did it for the following reasons :

  • iOS 7 incorporates some features like TextKit that are particularly useful for an ebook reader and that I want to leverage in the future.
  • It helped to clean up a bit my code and replace some parts with easier-to-maintain, more modern code.
  • Ensuring iOS6 and iOS7 is tricky and time-consuming
In addition to an update of the interface appearance, this version brings more consistency into the user interaction across the application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment