- Integration of Hoshizora Bunko. It should allow access to more modern works than the ones available on Aozora Bunko
- Analysis of Kanji difficulty for all texts including users texts
- Support of Imiwa as external dictionary
- Added a command to import text and PDFs document into the Library
- Corrected bug causing incorrect display of Color & Appareance menu in landscape orientation on the iPhone
- Correced vertical symbol for hyphen
- Hoshizora Bunko is built-in in Wakaru. Discover new 8000 ebooks
- Kanji difficulty is now analysed for user-supplied documents.
- Kanji difficulty is now displayed when browsing Aozora Bunko in author and title mode.
- Added an option to read PDFs documents from right to left.It is accessible by "Library"➜"Edit"➜"Reading direction".
- Fixed bug causing inconstistent page changes when done in rapid succession
- Added support for Imiwa?
- Possibility to add a text selection from ebook reader or web browser to flashcard note section. It is useful to add a fragment of text as example of word usage